Monday, June 09, 2008

A MESSAGE FROM THE MOUSE SHOES

The shoes have spoken.

Photobucket

Hello there all! As you may or may not know, we are Dilemma's precious MBMJ mouse shoes. We're here because that lazy ass is too busy sitting around rewatching gory zombie movies and flipping through stacks and stacks of magazines to want to notify her readers (if they still exist) that she is not, in fact, dead.

Rude!

So we thought we'd take it upon ourselves to update, and let me tell you that it is pretty hard typing when you have no hands. We will be happily accompanying her on a family trip next week, but after that I'm pretty sure we've heard her talking about actually blogging again after she returns. And we hope to God that her sudden burst of productivity will motivate her to start cleaning her room; this place is a pig-sty, and thus completely unsuitable for our fabulousity to be chillin' in. You know?

Anyway, we can safely assure you that Dilemma is hoping that you're all having a wonderful and relaxing summer so far. We're sure glad that school is over because man, did we hate being gawked at everytime Dilemma wore us into class. Those bitches know they're just jealous of our beauty.


xoxo
The Mouse Flats

Labels: ,

19 Comments:

Blogger discothequechic said...

hahaha, perfect!

thanks for the message!
tell dilemma we're all knackered after school too.

..this kind of feels wrong talking like this. almost as bad talking about oneself in the third person! eeshh..

10/6/08 12:12 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

I am jealous because I have always wanted a pair of those shoes, but even more jealous to find out that they talk.

10/6/08 12:31 PM  
Blogger The Clothes Horse said...

Note to Dilemma's mouse flats, if you get tired of her I can offer you a very loving home (with cheese).

10/6/08 3:07 PM  
Blogger Belle said...

Haha, love the shoes.
Thank you for taking the time to leave the message, cant wait until she gets back, although I did enjoy your take on things :P
belle

10/6/08 5:29 PM  
Blogger la petite fashionista said...

thank god you're back! i was worried you might be pulling a style bytes on us :/
xoxo

10/6/08 6:46 PM  
Blogger Tru said...

thanks shoes for leaving us a message and fuck those girls who think you're ugly...i think the pair of you are adorable

11/6/08 6:38 PM  
Blogger Margherita. said...

The mousy flats are cuter than the last time I saw a picture of them. <3

13/6/08 5:45 PM  
OpenID lostillusions said...

omg cuteee, I think I saw them on another girl recently too

17/6/08 1:56 PM  
Blogger * Fashion Dreamer * said...

Awww cute! Don't worry about the haters, you are too cute for words!

*reality check, I'm currently typing to mouse shoes..*

17/6/08 5:22 PM  
Blogger Hypnotic Romance said...

Oh thank p373!
I was so worried you were DEAD!


[How many jokes can I throw into two sentences? Two.]

18/6/08 11:03 AM  
Blogger Sally Bowles said...

I have tagged you.

24/6/08 6:20 PM  
Blogger Catherine Ashley Talks fashion said...

aaahhhh
are those marc jacobs flats??

lovely!!!

xoxo

26/6/08 12:22 PM  
Blogger LaCouturier said...

haha so cute!

30/8/08 2:41 PM  
Blogger Audrey Leighton said...

Hi,

My name is Audrey Rogers. I am style editor for The Durham Sanctuary University Newpaper, I also am a contributor for fashionverbatim.net and have my own blog: www.befrassy.com. I just wanted to say, that I LOVE your blog, its content is truly inspirational and I love the way you present fashion to your blogger audience. Yours has, I must admit, become a must-read for me. Anyway, I was wondering, would you like to exchange links? Personally I would love to reccommend your blog to my readers and would really appreciate it if you did the same for me. So let me know, check me out on www.befrassy.com, for some delicious fashion ramblings and digressions!

xxxx audrey leighton rogers

14/9/08 3:28 PM  
Blogger Lilee said...

omg i want them! so quirky! haha

22/8/09 6:28 PM  
Blogger sofía said...

cutest impossible

17/1/11 10:02 PM  
Anonymous Fashion Infatuation said...

Haha! Oh my, those little shoes are sooo cute! I don't think I could wear them though, as I would just look at my feet instead of where I'm actually walking :P

24/3/11 1:17 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

i feel lucky to find this article.it provide me with a good idea.
-D & G wristwatch replicas

7/5/11 12:22 AM  
Anonymous chaussures nike shox r2 said...


I was very happy to discover this site on bing.I wished to say thanks to you with regard to this fantastic post!! I surelyenjoyed every little bit of it and I’ve you bookmarked to have a look at new stuff you post.

23/11/12 4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home