Sunday, March 30, 2008

Caroline's A Victim

I am enraged. I have to wait until 10:00 to watch the new ANTM episode because of some Phillies game. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE WORLD?

So I decided to do a post on two things I want to love, but can't be too sure about.

I.


Kate Nash is my new favorite musician. A post soon to follow on her sartorial choices to follow, but until then, I felt the need to share her video for Caroline's a Victim.

Do we love it? Do we hate it? Is the girl dancing around in shutter shades and lurking myspace too much scene to handle?

It's catchy. I want all of Kate Nash's clothes. And maybe Caroline's room. I'm seriously planning on a mega-post of things that are inspiring me, and Kate Nash is number one on that list.

II. Do you think that this clip from Party Monster,
How To Be Fabulous, directly influenced the decision making process behind wanting these (faux) snakeskin platforms?



They just look like they belong there, amongst the gold lame pants/leggings and glittery jacket that Seth Green is wearing. That's reason enough for me to wear my lame leggings proudly! But the shoes...to put it in Tim Gunn terms-they worry me.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger the iron chic said...

Claire hurt her neck and I enjoyed it!

6/4/08 12:04 AM  
Blogger Molly :] said...

I love Kate Nash. And those shoes.
:)

6/4/08 6:14 AM  
Blogger Isabel said...

Ahhh, Party Monster! The night I watched that movie was one of the weirdest in my entire night.

7/4/08 10:27 AM  
Blogger lindz said...

i love those shoes!!!

16/4/08 3:48 PM  
Blogger Tru said...

they remind me of the spice girls

27/4/08 2:58 PM  
Blogger WendyB said...

OMG, hot shoes!

7/5/08 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home