Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"Whine whine whine I just don't get spending $2,000 on an outfit whine whine whine."



Cram it, potato face. Nobody asked for your opinion. $2,000 is cheap! Allow me to demonstrate my point by swinging my $8,500 Black Hermes Birkin directly into your scrawny kneecaps...

--------------------------------SPOILER ALERT---------------------------------------



Oh well, just one less bitch my girl Claire has to compete against. And Stacey-Ann gets to stary around a few more episodes providing me with happiness and joy!

OH.....AND.....HOW....MUCH....DO....YOU....LOATHE....THE.....SCROLLING.....TYRA....MAIL?.....LET....ME KNOW.....PEACE.....OUT.....Y'ALL!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger molly said...

HAHAHAHA brilliant!!
yes i absolutely hate the tyra mail

pleeeease keep posting about antm!

28/2/08 2:20 PM  
Anonymous gill said...

as annoying as I found Kim, I think she did the right thing. If you get to the photo shoot and the first challenge or whatever and realize it's not for you, it's not fair to the other girls to hang around for another 6 eliminations if you know you don't want to be there. If you know that you aren't into it, you're just wasting everyone's time, so I think taking herself out of the competition was the fair think to do. It would have been disrespectful to stay.

And, oh my god, the scrolling tyra mail was soooo annoying!

29/2/08 2:56 PM  
Blogger Hypnotic Romance said...

This is directed to the previous post:

I'm actually kindo liking Bob's dirty lumberjack look. Its cuddly. But then again, I'm a sucker for lumberjacks. A good plaid flannel really gets me going.
What song is that line from?

Have you been reading The Umbrella Acadmey? Its fantastic.

29/2/08 4:07 PM  
Blogger KiKi said...

omg no more scrolling tyra mail and im sorry but what did you think modeling was for to not get people to buy expensive outfits come on!!

1/3/08 1:52 PM  
Blogger the iron chic said...

Was she trying to make some lame point?
Anyhoo, she is just a poor man's Gemma/Sascha.
"Potato face" *snicker*

3/3/08 6:46 PM  
Blogger la petite fashionista said...

I was so upset with Kim! Yes, it was valiant of her to sacrfice herself as a contender, but honestly? she knew as a model she would be wearing expensive designer clothing..that's the appeal for most.

tyra was PISSED haha

xoxo

5/3/08 12:13 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hahahaha I hated that girl the second I saw her...and then when she spoke I wanted to smack her! So glad she left.

17/3/08 11:51 PM  
Blogger chase girl said...

"Cram it, potato face."

BEST line ever!! I was cracking up, it completely made my day :D

24/3/08 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home